Thursday, November 11, 2021

RGB shelf lights

 Hi! At most I don't have much time to post here. But I'm trying))

Here is a combination of my KSN20 RGB controller and shelf light endpoint repeaters.

At first, final result:



For every shelf glass I've made this RGB modules. They contain simple current sink circuit based on 2 NPN BJT's and two resistors. Input is designed to fit any open collector/drain device with PWM output, active low level. Supply voltage may be in 11-18V range (maybe more, but pass BJT's and supply components may overheat).
So there is simple inverter IC with input pull-up and small signal diode connected backwards (anode to IC input pin). Quiescent supply current is small, so all schematic logic is powered through simple 5V zener diode regulator. 


Next I've printed simple enclosure to fit repeaters on glass shelf.


No comments:

Post a Comment