Thursday, November 11, 2021

RGB controller

 

Hi! I like decoration lights, so RGB controllers are "must have" devices for me =)
I decided to make module system, so for any light power I need only different type of repeaters instead of making new controller board for each purpose.

So this is main RGB controller board designed for my KSN20 CAN network:


Controller is based on STM32F042F6 MCU (I love 042 series due to small case available and integrated CAN peripheral).

Depend on firmware it can handle one RGB/RGBW light or 4 independent monochrome light channels with gamma-corrected 12bit PWM. There are MOSFET's mounted on board which can handle up to 12V 1A load for each channel. If more power is needed a repeater is required.

Another useful feature is auxiliary power supply control output via optocoupler. Board may be powered from standby supply and LED power supply simultaneously.

Enclosure picked SZOMK AK9



No comments:

Post a Comment